You've finished your D3M diagram and you're now ready to share it with others! Awesome. Where to start?
Creating a D3M Document to export a PDF
In order to generate a PDF in D3M you'll need to use our Documents feature. Here's a step-by-step guide as well as a short video to walk you through it:
- Click Document on the top navigation Bar
- Click the + to create a new one and select the template you wish to start from. Note that you may only have "Blank" if you haven't already created one.
- Insert New Pages as required
- Drag in the elements you wish to include in your PDF from the left-hand menu (check out this article for more information about D3M Documents)
- Click on the Print PDF button at the top right of your screen
- Go make that sale!
Want to Print your Project or Diagram on multiple pages?
Easy peasy, it can be done with our Areas feature. Check out this article to learn how!