Some common use cases of D3M's Areas feature include:
- Delineating geographical sites
- Defining a phased approach to a deployment (Phase 1, Phase 2, etc.)
- Showcasing multiple scenarios or options for a network
Areas are useful as they allow you to:
- Quickly zoom to a specific section of your diagram when dealing with a large or complex network
- Filter equipment, devices, and connections in your Inventory view (by Area)
- Filter tabular data, pin and auto-zoom data in your D3M Documents
Learn how to create and manage your areas below
Looking to Print Areas One Page at a Time?
You can do so very easily by using our Areas Pin feature in your Documents. Here's a quick demo of how to do it:
The Document diagrams will automatically resize as your diagram evolves once they've been pinned.
As always, let us know if you have any questions!