You've created custom icons that you think would be useful to other users in your organization but how do you share them? To add, change, or remove icons in your library you must go to the library management tools in your organization's admin settings.
NOTE: Only users who are Admins are able to promote icons and make changes to the organization library.
How to promote an icon from your library to the organization library
Here's how to make the icons created by individual users available to the entire organization:
Requesting an Icon Promotion:
- Go to your My Library tab (the second tab in the icon library).
- Select the icon you would like to promote to your organization.
- Select the arrow button at the bottom of the library. Click Request Promotion in pop-up window.
Accepting an Icon Promotion Request (must be an Admin):
- To accept the promotion an Admin must go to Admin Settings > Library > Requested Promotions.
- Hover over the icon to be promoted and click the thumbs up. Click Promote in the pop-up window.
- Finally, review the icon and make any necessary changes.
- Click Save to Organization Library.
Review Other Icons Users Have Created (must be an Admin):
You can also click the User Libraries tab to see all of the custom libraries created by users in your organization. You can select icons from any user's library and Create Custom, without having to wait for them to request a promotion.
As always, don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions. We're here to help!